TAM Beauty Haul!

Recently I'd seen the Makeup Revolution lip kits all over twitter and was dying to get them, so when I seen a tweet saying they were getting released I placed an order straight away! I got a bit carried away though and ordered more than just lip kits!

I'd never ordered off this website before and didn't know anyone who had but I had no problems when ordering or with the delivery, I ordered it early hours on the Sunday morning and it arrived on Monday! I didn't even pay for next day delivery! Because i'd spent over £30 I received a free mystery bag worth £25, the only issue I had was this not being in the parcel when it got delivered but I tweeted Tam Beauty to let them know and it got sorted straight away! I received my mystery bag two days later!


 First thing I ordered was one of the Blushing Hearts blushers by I Heart Makeup in the shade Candy Queen of Hearts, I got this because I wanted to compare it to my Too Faced Sweethearts blush!
I also ordered some concealers from Freedom, in Porcelain and in the colour correcting shades green and yellow. I also picked up the Makeup Revolution Ultra Face Palette in Golden Sugar 2 - Rose Gold, I've had my eye on this for a while - it's so pretty!


I then picked up a Freedom Brow pomade in the shade Taupe, it is very different in person than it looks on the pictures on their website!
Then finally I picked up the Matte Lip Kits! I picked up three, all nude shades obviously! I picked up Reign (which is my fave!) Grandee and Echelon! I'll be doing a review on these soon so look out for that post!


On to the contents of my Mystery bag!


All of these pieces are by Makeup Revolution! First I got The One Foundation, I also got an Eyeshadow in the shade Dirty Cash,  a Pure Pigment in the shade Cautious, A Blush Stick in the shade Matte Rush and A Radiant Lights highlighter in the shade Radiant Lights Glow!


I also got four lip shades! A Makeup Revolution Intense Lacquer in the shade A love like that, A Makeup Revolution gloss in the shade Move a little closer, A Makeup Revolution Lipstick in the shade End With Beginnings and finally a I Heart Makeup lipstick in the shade Irregular Heartbeat!

So that's all I got from TAM beauty this time! I'm quite impressed with the products I've tried so far and I definitely wasn't expecting that much in the mystery bag!
Have you ever tried any of the TAM beauty brands makeup? What do you think of them?
Let me know in the comments!

Love, Melissa x 



No comments